All Discussions Tagged 'rights' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Could Impact Hundreds of South Bossier Mineral Rights Holders

Hey, so back in 2007 some friends leased some surface rights.  It was ag land the family had been considering developing for a long time an…

Started by RealBig

3 Feb 11, 2022
Reply by Dion Warr, CPL

Mineral rights in a Louisiana Residential aggreement to buy or sell; mineral rights left blank

During a execution of a Louisiana residential Agreement to buy or sell, the line 30-32, mineral rights information was left blank and the d…

Started by shiningwaterhole

4 Oct 22, 2015
Reply by shiningwaterhole

MS Landowners: Are your property rights being violated?

As an owner of commercial property in Osyka MS, Halcon Resources knowingly took possession of our property, constructed a bridge and 22 ft…

Started by Joyce A. Ott

7 May 29, 2015
Reply by Joyce A. Ott

Why the H*#4@ did I sign a mineral lease?

Being part of a 640 unit is crap for the folks with small acreage. Its all a pyramid scheme. We all joined in this thing together to make m…

Started by lee

113 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by lee

Question on Selling Royalties vs. Selling Mineral Rights

Let's say I have a property and it is producing gas, and I have a lease with the operator.   Now I sell the royalties.  Fast forward to the…

Started by Henry

14 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Andrew

Working Interest - No Notification

I have had a working interest in a producing gas well since 1980.  Recently a producer drilled a new well in the section I have an interest…

Started by Mark F

9 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by Andrew

"Chesapeake Loses Bid to Void Texas Oil, Gas Rights Award" BloombergBusinessweek 8/12/2012

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-09-12/chesapeake-loses-bid-to-void-texas-oil-gas-rights-award#p1  written by Margaret Cronin Fisk. "C…

Started by DrWAVeSport Cd1

12 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

Partial Release - Wellbore Only

Re: Section 10 lease provision… “In addition, Lessee may at any time and from time to time execute and deliver to Lessor or file for record…

Started by drillbit

15 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Andrew

"Chesapeake Energy Seeks to Void Order to Buy Energy Rights" Bloomberg Businessweek 7/10/2012

written by Margaret Cronin Fisk and Allen Johnson, Jr. http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-07-10/chespeake-energy-seeks-to-void-order-to-

Started by DrWAVeSport Cd1

7 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by GoshDarn

No Royalties Paid Out for a Year

Our family has signed, the company has ran a pipeline across the property, improved the road, started drilling and installed two wells on t…

Started by Robert Bell Jr

50 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by John Brewster

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service