Their web page is all-consuming; it covers everthing except their fee.

Views: 343

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a minute did I throw a joke over your head. That just made my day KB, you are versed in every major subject in the world day except commercials. I do feel like I slept in a Holiday Inn now.

Not that I'm keeping score but that now means it.
KB: 136
Dorcheated: 1
You gotta start somewhere.
KB,
I spent too many hours in front of a television as a young Mother!
Well-known soap stars were just breaking into commercials. One commercial in particular had an actor endorsing a certain product and he would begin by saying, "Now, I am not a doctor, but I play one on t.v.".
You are probably WAAAAAAAAAY to young to remember it!!!
KB,
Your brain just holds to much info. I just can't hold all that kind of information in my head. My brain or what's left of it, had a good run. I can't complain, it was there when I need it. When I tuck him in at night we still talk about the good ole days. He is just to tired now and needs a break. He like's it when I take him fishing or out to see the ponies and he is excited about the BBQ. Other than that he just sleeps.
I couldn't have said it any better. My brain ask me to take him to the Super Derby Saturday and fishing on Sunday. If he doesn't tell my mouth to saying anything stupid. I just might take him.
LOL, You better bring some of those to the party. Heck, you tell em like a pro have you had a lot of practice.
KB,

Did you hear there was a new law passed, that all lawyer jokes must now be replace with landman jokes?

Anyone who does not oblige will be called playground names. Or beat up by imaginary friends.
Any one want to talk hunting and fishing?
A family was celebrating their daughter's fifth birthday at a local restaurant when the little girl's father noticed her looking sadly at a moose head on the wall. Someone had placed a party hat on its head. Her father knelt beside her and explained why some people hunt animals.
"I know all that," the child sobbed.
"But why did they have to shoot him at his birthday party?"
When a nun collapsed in the sales representative's office at a time-share resort, the rep ran to the front-desk manager.
"Two nuns walked into the sales office, and one of them fainted!" she yelled breathlessly.
Unfazed, the manager just looked at her.
"Well," said the rep, "aren't you going to do anything?"
He replied, "I'm waiting for the punch line."
Dorcheated,
Where are you?

We need someone really funny.
readers digest stuff - this month was a good issue
We may have the same imaginary friend!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by