Anybody can say they recieved a $25,000 / 25% offer,but without a name & co....thats all it is....he said, she said etc.....

If you care to reply to this posting pls put your money where your mouth is.... add contact data to your offer

sorry if I sound bitter...but

Views: 250

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ray, I agree with you Continental Resources did offer us $1,250 per acre for 3 years-25% Royalty with a 2 year extension for the same terms. We are in Claiborne Parish and hoping to see more activity with other companies.

Waiting on our Lawyer to ok the lease but we are going to request/demand that the 2 year extension be deleted from the lease.

I hope this helps everyone,

Jaybird
The reason that I, and several others like me, do not give out the details of our lease information is that we either have not signed leases or are still in neogotiations. Some of the oil and gas companies have a confidentiality clause in their letters of intent. Also, for some of us that have more than 1 acre, the amounts of money we are leasing for is more than we could have imagined and we do not wish to do anything to jeopardize our lease. We still wish to help others that have not leased yet and let people know what the companies are really paying. If we had to give out our names and addresses, we would not be able to post.
contact data:
I'm talking about Townnship/Range/, the O &G company,middleman,landman,etc....... not personal data

maybe after your money is deposited, then you can give us some contact data.
Ray I agree with insomniacnla and I understand what he said about confidentiality clauses. I was never sent the lease to me directly so I can comment on what is being offered to us.

I don't feel like because I have more acreage that I should be treated different but I do understand that it could happen.

I do want to help anyone I can so hopefully I can sign next week and be done with this leasing saga!

I think I am getting tired! :o)

Jaybird
T17 R13 [ Broadmoor,Eden Garden]
$5500 / 25% @ TwinCities..Clark Chandler 318.245.2934
Thank you, Great information. Regardless if you break the confidentialty clause or not, the Haynesville Shale still lies beneath your land. If you tell people about your offers and who offered them, the Haynesville Shale will not migrate away from your property.
You are correct Muddigger, I have been posting my info on here and I still have 4 different companies wanting our acreage. It doesn't seem to bother them. I know I sleep at night.
I know that the Shale will still be there but it won't help me if I have to spend all of the money on attorney's fees because I was sued by an o/g company.
Plus talking about how much money you are getting can be pretty tacky in some ways. I would have a huge problem with disclosing lease amounts online.
Scribble em on a little piece of paper and slip em under the door.
I love a sense of humor!!! That's a good one!!!
Guess what - I saw your fine lease attorney playing golf with the the HK CEO.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service