Does anybody know of any lease offers going on in Winn Parish?

Views: 1678

Replies to This Discussion

I have a uncle of lives right on 34 highway in Winn Parish and he told me on Friday he saw a big drilling rig going up a logging road right across the road in front of his house and was going to find out what is going on. I do have 42 acres across the road. Have not been contacted about any leasing. Hopefully this will change. My land is about 5 miles from Dodson.
Hey Joe, what Township and Range is that?
The Township is in and around T-12n Range R-2west
Our land is in T13N,Range2-4W, so it's not far from yours. If you learn anymore about what's happening, let us know. Thanks
The name of the company is Vital Oil Well Servicies working off of highway 34. The company does surveys for oil and gas companies. Hopefully this area we have land will become a scource for natural gas production.
Any testing in Winn Parish T 9N R6W S 24?
I have property in Winn Parish T9N R4W do we are close. Have you heard anything since your post.
I have 80 acres in Sec. 17, T. 11N, R. 2W in Joyce. Anything going on around this area? I live out of state and would appreciate any current information on surveying/leasing...Thanks!
We've been contacted by a landman wanting to lease our land in Winn Parish for $150/acre, 20% royalty. That's sounds like a low-ball offer to me, but I'd like to hear what other folks think? If that is a low-ball offer, then what would be considered a reasonable offer? Are there any other offers being made in Winn Parish? Thanks, Jack
I think that is a hard question to ask. My family and I own property in north west Winn parish in the Pineridge community. We have owned the property for nearly 10 years and have never leased it as of yet. We also own property 8 miles due west in Natchitoches parish that we leased almost 3 years ago for $150/acre. This happened before the Haynesville news hit and since then they have done some extensive seismic surveying in the entire area. Historically $150/acre has been a descent lease bonus and 20% royalty "where the real money is" would be fair in any situation. But personally I would not consider leasing at that price at this point in the game, there is just too much left to be seen in this part of the parish. Keep in mind this is an opinion of an average person that is just trying keep as informed as possible.
wilson. What part of Winn Parish is your land located? I sure hope activity starts picking up here! I'm glad to know some activity is going on. $150 / acre does sound low to me. We leased some land 3 years ago in Jackson Parish b4 the HS activity broke out at $150/acre. utcg.
Hi girl. Our land is in T13N,Range2-4W. Jack (wjsonl)

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service