I think that this well may very well be the reason behind the recent interest in leasing in far west North Caddo and adjoining areas of Cass and Marion counties.

COMPANY: Rock Well Petroleum (US) Inc, SL 173 11, 2: 242085. WHERE: Caddo Pine Island, S 11. T. 20N R. 16W. DAILY PRODUCTION: 120 mcf gas on 30/64 choke; 96 barrels 42 gravity condensate; 240 barrels water. PRESSURE: 30 lbs. SPECIFICS: Annona Chalk; perforations, 2310-5600 feet, depth, 5600 feet.

Views: 898

Replies to This Discussion

Small amount? as in 20 to 30 bbls per day or 100 or so?
Smaller, much smaller
preciate it Skip.

When I look this well up on Sonris, the well production for 6-1-2011 is 774 (BBL) of oil, how is this possible when the initial production numbers are 96?

Could it be the operator is holding back real production potential till more leases have been secured. 

At this point I think many landowners are happy to get whatever they can, the fact that the Haynesville bullseye has moved south was gut wrenching, but we still own the land, and they will be back.

We own some land in Section 2, T. 20N R 16W. , one section north of the well. 

Keith, it is possible because the Initial Production is 96 BOPD as in Barrels Oil Per Day while the 774 Barrels is production for a month.  It is highly unlikely that Rock Well would be taking any new leases as the vast majority of this area is Held By Production under old leases.  Rockwell would be assigned the drilling rights for the Annona Chalk interval by the companies that hold those leases if they wished to drill additional wells.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service