Anyone know of current leasing activity/offers in Cass County?

We own mineral interest in Cass County ( R. Kimbrough Survey) and have been recently contacted by a landman indicating he was working on behalf of Pegasi Energy.  An offer of $175/acre, 3/16 royalty for 2 yr term was made.  I see that Pegasi has had favorable results in Marion County w/ Norbord Well # 1 (just a few miles south of us) and looks like they have commissioned a new pipeline in the area too.  Anyone know of current lease offers in this area?

Views: 9358

Replies to This Discussion

The record room closes for lunch?

It might depend on if the girls had some errands to do over lunch... or not. I have been to counties which routinely shut down for lunch. Sorta depends on the county population.

On a normal day I bet the girls would shut down for lunch in a heart beat.  But with 33 landmen in the record room.....well that might be a different story.  Particularly if they are working on a deadline.  LOL!

Skip, you have just never been subjected to what I refer to as "East Texas Time". A few dozen landmen clogging the halls is not going to make anyone change their schedule, either, if they have decided to shut down for lunch.

I bow to your superior knowledge of E TX and it's eccentricities, Julie.  More than a few companies simply go in and buy the local abstract company and bypass the Clerk's records as much as possible.  Time is money and the money is no problem for energy companies and their service providers.

anyone been contacted lately if so where and what company

Have you, Waylon? What survey are you in?

s dunman and james taylor surveys by anadarko

Have you spoken to Anadarko about their plans on your property?

PGL inc. filed 250 memoramdun of lease in the south east 1/4 of cass county last friday.it appears that the hottist area is the fishback sur.

Any leasing in the Mary Patterson Headrick Survey?

Waylon - Which section of James Taylor (1033 or 1034) did you receive an inquiry from Anadarko on? Thanks

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service