Any news on the Ash well? I heard the crew pulled out. No one there.  Anyone know why?

Views: 6266

Replies to This Discussion

My guess is 4 days or less.

The frac job is finished. They have been breaking down and moving out all day.

Thanks, J F B.

I have minerals about 1/2 mile from these wells. Late last night when the world had gotten still, I got up and went out and put my ear to the ground, I could hear them sucking it out from under me....
Does anyone have a rumored flow rate?

Not oil you hear being sucked out - just money being sucked out of Encana's bank acct.

They apparently got a tool stuck on the longer lateral well and are trying to get it out. The other well is completed but there is no production equipment set up yet. Delay's delays delays.

I talked to a worker from Hughes on Friday 4-12-13, who are fishing the broke coil out of the well. He said they were pulling it out and it broke again. They should get the rest out this weekend. The other Ash well is really a good well. He heard some Encana men talking and they said the well should produce between 2000 and 3000 barrels of energy per day.This is good news if holds true for the TMS.

I also heard reports of around 2800 BOE.  I think that was unchoked, though.  Still, a very good well.

I like that news. 

Thanks for the update

The LA TMS blog is indicating they they haven't even begun flow testing either Ash well yet.  There is enough baloney going on about these two wells to feed China. 

They have been doing a clean out for the past couple days ( this is on the shorter lateral well - they did however use 1 million lbs. of proppant per stage on this well - the results could be very important to the future of the play. IMO) . A flow test should be done either tomorrow or Friday.  The other well is still being worked on. This is update I heard from locals today. The flow numbers floating around are just hopeful speculation, as you pointed out.  

Do they eat baloney in China?

SB,

LOL............... I questioned that 2800 BOE when I saw it. Personally I don't think a prudent operator would flow a shale well at that rate. Look for something in the range of 1,000 or so under choke. That is just a guess on my part.

Steve and Spring Branch.  You are right.  These numbers are speculation but the numbers came from workers at the Ash well.  I'm just reporting what was told to a man who talked to the second in charge of Encana at the Ash well.  This Encana second in charge worker said the well will I.P around 2800 boepd unchoked.  George Walsh posted he heard between 2-3000 boepd.  I felt, as I'm sure George does, that this is information worth posting.  This information may turn out to be false, but I thought that this was the purpose of this website to blog information that others may be interested in hearing.  If you guys think our post are baloney, then fine, I want post anymore information that I hear.

By the way Spring and Steve, how do we know that your post are factual?  Aren't you guys also just repeating what you hear? 

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service