There are multiple rumors about SWN and the brown dense, Im starting a discussion where all rumors are welcome.

Views: 115062

Replies to This Discussion

Tony, I thought this was the most positive assessment I have heard from Mueller concerning the BD. His exact quote is: "We're continuing to get closer, so you're not going to see us give up on this one." I was also surprised to hear him say that the BML would reach payout if it was a 13-million-dollar well. He said the Weiser-Brown well will probably have an EUR of 300,000 barrels and will be very economic.

I agree Obed.

What is EUR?

Eventual ultimate recovery; i.e., total production during the lifetime of the well.

Very impressive!  Thank you, sounds really good.  Perhaps they will renew leases in that vicinity when it comes time.

That exceeds what Bubba estimated and he sure knows what he is talking about. $30 million gross. Very impressive is right!

Did they mention the Sharp Well?

Yes, Mueller said they have fracked it in 4 different stages and would give results in the next quarter call. He also said they had finished the Dean alt H well and would give results at that time.

Thanks Tony.  It's like pulling teeth trying to find out something and I never can get Sonris to work!

Your welcome, AMA. You wouldn't find out anything from Sonris. They just show future utility. Here is the text version of the presentation.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/1691152-southwestern-energys-manage...

Tony, I was not able to read the transcript yet but when I listened I thought he said they had completed 1 stage of fracking on the Dean alt H well and were planning on starting back with the frack job in late October? Just curious to the delay in the frack job. I am just glad to hear him say they are going to try and start the frack over on this well.

Paul, you are right. I did not hear it right. I don't know why they are taking so long to finish the frack. Sorry about the misinterpretation. 

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service