There are multiple rumors about SWN and the brown dense, Im starting a discussion where all rumors are welcome.

Views: 115062

Replies to This Discussion

Thats ok and I can understand I had to listen a couple of times to make sure of what he was saying. Like I said I am just glad they have plans to finish the well, this is the well the rumors are flying around about, maybe they will tell exactly what is going on at some point. AMA, I just signed a new lease in this area last week so to me that is a big positive and tells me swn is here for a while.

Paul, I understand if you don't want to disclose this information but if you can give any, that would be great. There are many people coming up for renewal and any info would help with their decision. Lessee, location, primary term, options, RI or bonus.  Again, if you are uncomfortable disclosing any this, I understand. 

I love positive information!  Wouldn't renewal terms already be lined out in the previous lease contract?

I'm sure they aren't going to exercise those options when the market price is much lower.
Then they won't be getting mine again. I'll go unleashed and wait for the 100 percent drilling cost recovery after which I'll own the entire percentage.
@ddozier they asking for it? I don't think they're going to carry anyone from what I've heard.

I heard Whiting say yesterday that the current price of oil is around $107 per barrel. I don't think this is much if any lower than it has been before.

Allow me to clarify....market rate for bonus.

Land Rat:

Forgive me -- 'cause I'm sorta coming late to some of this leasing stuff in certain locations, although I, in fact, do know the truth as to what a certain landowner inked on a certain lease a number of months back in the BDLS.

Anyway, Land Rat, what's the going bonus rate for what operator in regards to the context of your post and what's the going royalty?

Less than the options SWN purchased with their original leases. Not implying naiveté...and one's experience will vary based on the usual factors (size, location, urgency, etc).
I'd say the renegotiation process is just getting going...geographically selective based on what has been learned thus far.

Tony I had posted in lease renewal options. My original lease was 3/4 300/250 it expired in august. I was contacted Sep 3rd about renegotiating, the new lease was 4/3 200/200. I accepted the offer, I know of two large land owners that expired at the same time as mine, I know swn let these expire also and is trying tor release them under lower terms. I am in sec12-22n r2w in union parish.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service