We are missing 1099s from 2 Chesapeake wells--one in our corp. and one as individuals. Also missing one from EnCana. I have emailed both companies with no response. Anyone else running into this

Views: 284

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I did not have trouble getting the 1099 from Chesapeake but recently had to contact them and was pleasantly surprised by customer service answering in less than 5 minutes.  They do still have the same on hold music that I am all too familiar with due to past circumstances.  I just called the number that is on the monthly statement.

I too had a very positive experience with Chesapeake. Called their main no. & when prompted chose the extensive for "1099." We are unleased mineral owners on one well & corporate on another. They said those entities didn't get 1099s but if I wanted one they would email and they did. EnCana would not send a 1099 because that well is in a corporation (they are correct and do not have to send one to a corp) and told me to use my last ck. which I had, so that worked out too.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service