Nabors Rig #507 moving onto LOE H15 16N 9W Section10 North of Ringgold off Hwy 371

They started hauling the rig onto the location Friday and didn't have the derrick up on sunday afternoon
This is a small rig and I don't see them drilling the Horizontal part of the well with this Rig. For those who don't know the location is just over the south line of section ten off Beard Creek Road and the well is permitted under section 15 to the south of the location.

Tags: Drilling

Views: 335

Replies to This Discussion

Jed, Keep us informed on the information about this well. This is the closest haynesville well to us. If it is a big one, it could be a benefit to the people over in 16N 8W. Definitely one I will be watching.
landowner,
They are sure getting close to T16N-R8W. I think it will be real interesting to see how far east the shale goes in Bienville Parish.

Good Luck
I also am very interested to see how far east the shale will go. I think if you can believe the blob maps it will go about 15 miles past me. I sure hope it goes futher than that, it would be great for a lot of people.

It sound like pretty good news about the 42" pipe being used.
Does anyone know the status on this well? It won't affect me because I'm not in this section but am hoping they are going to hit big so they will consider us in Section 10 right next door.
They set Intermediate casing and were still drilling below it this weekend (Sat). I would expect them to TD this week and run the electric log on the hole below the set casing. Unless you know one of the mud logger it would be hard to find out very much on what the Haynesville looks like on this well. I guess we will find out if a Horizontal rig is moved in to drill the lateral part.
Well its official! they finished the vertical part of this well and the rig is moved off.. south somewhere or the trucks headed that way. Now the big question is when a larger rig will be moved to this location to finish the horizontal leg.
I have some acreage north of this well, has anyone seen any activity since the vertical rig moved off ? SONRIS is so far behind.
Terry,

Drove over to the location yesterday afternoon.......still deserted......have heard a rumor that the "big" rig is to move onto it in the next week or so.....I'll believe it when i see it......will post up when it does start riggin up.

peace

Earl
Rumors!
They are still missing 125 acres and I doubt them drilling the lateral with so much unleased acres.
HK is moving back in on the location. Should be rigged up in the next few days.
Thanks and have a great day!
Nabors 456 is setting up there now. If I upload the picture right, here is what was going on at 2:00 this afternoon just as the crown block was getting there on a flat bed.
Attachments:

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service