Nabors Rig #507 moving onto LOE H15 16N 9W Section10 North of Ringgold off Hwy 371

They started hauling the rig onto the location Friday and didn't have the derrick up on sunday afternoon
This is a small rig and I don't see them drilling the Horizontal part of the well with this Rig. For those who don't know the location is just over the south line of section ten off Beard Creek Road and the well is permitted under section 15 to the south of the location.

Tags: Drilling

Views: 335

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the pic Philpapa,
It worked perfectly.

Earlene
Here is what was going on at 10:00 this morning.
Attachments:
Philpapa,

Thanks for the photos....not being able to drive to the well site because I live out of the State, I appreciate you taking the time to keep us updated. I know some of the land owners in this section and we really do appreciate your help!
I'll to see what's going on right after lunch, then post Wednesday pictures.
Awesome...thank you
Here is what is going on at 1:30. I am surprised at the progress, we had some pretty rank thunderstorms Mon and Tues afternoon. Ringgold Redskin was right about the size. This one makes the first one look like a tinker toy.
Attachments:
philpapa,
Great pictures. It is great to get to see the progress.
I was there on Thursday about 1:20. To the untrained eye, I could not see as much progress as the Wed. look. One of the hands on the ground said "we are getting close" whatever that means.
Attachments:
Thanks again Philpapa! Looks like progress is taking place!

Jaybird
They are drilling now! I heard at the cafe' that it was North into section 10...any one else confirm this? Sonris still shows rigging up.
Ringgold Redskin,
The question is did HK file to "amend" the permit on this well. If you are just looking @ Sonris Lite then you wouldn't see any permits, but you would see a change in the location - If that had changed, but it is still the same(bottom hole location 15). I looked in the DNR's IDM Image Services Library and it's not there either. Now I will not say that it isn't sitting on someone's desk in the Department of Conservation. BUT I will say that HK had better not drill in section 10 before the amended permit. That is a no no. Now IF they did change their plans that might be a good thing. Meaning that they couldn't deal with not having all the section leased up. But I will stick my neck out and call what you heard @ the cafe a rumor. No different than when a well is good to say different......
Earlene the barefoot UMO
Does anyone know how much lateral has been drilled, do they case the curve or drill the curve and lateral and then run casing. Everyone have a great weekend.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service