Anyone know of current leasing activity/offers in Cass County?

We own mineral interest in Cass County ( R. Kimbrough Survey) and have been recently contacted by a landman indicating he was working on behalf of Pegasi Energy.  An offer of $175/acre, 3/16 royalty for 2 yr term was made.  I see that Pegasi has had favorable results in Marion County w/ Norbord Well # 1 (just a few miles south of us) and looks like they have commissioned a new pipeline in the area too.  Anyone know of current lease offers in this area?

Views: 9352

Replies to This Discussion

barrow shaver has almost all of the south west part of cass co.leased

they have permitted a 12.000 ft wee about 3 miles s w of linden.

drill site is compleated

Anadarko is drilling as we speak chasing horizontal Bossier oil play in this area. Stroud also doing the same closer to the state line.

Oil?  Or Wet Gas (condensate/NGLs)?

Appears to be oil based on historical vertical test results plus the limited horizontal results to date by Pegasi and Stroud.

But definitely has some associated gas that is pretty rich Btu wise

Thanks.  I'll have to look for some completion reports and review the gravity.

Stroud Arkla Blackstone #1H:  42.7 degree gravity- 10212' TVD.

Pegasi Morse Unit #1H:  >40 degree gravity.

Good gravity on both at those TVDs.

First time to post - I've received lease offer for $150/nma for 3 year and then 2 year extension with 1/5 royalty from plg.  We've countered back at $500/nma and 1/4 royalty.  Our minerals are in the Lucas Isom A-560.   Any knowledge of other offers north of Avinger?  Thanks -  I've followed this forum for a few months, and it is very helpful.

Hello All,

A couple of family members today received offers from PLG (Petro Land Group) for $200/acre on a 3 year lease with a 2 year extension and 1/5th royalty. This is part of A. Douthit and A. Emanuel surveys near Lodi. Any other activity in area worth noting? Thanks for any insight.

I received a letter from LUMBERJACK ENERGY wanting to lease my land in cass county near avinger,tx anyone heard of them?

The principal at Lunberjack Energy is, or was, a GHS member.  Lumberjack Energy recorded 19 leases in north Caddo Parish in late 2013, early 2014.  Two of those leases were assigned to Waylon Spencer Hale of Atlanta, TX.  There are no LA wells listed with Lumberjack Energy as operator at this time.  Here is the current LA SOS corporate registration for Lumberjack Energy.

LUMBERJACK ENERGY, LLC

Limited Liability Company (Non-Louisiana)

ATLANTA

Inactive

Previous Names

Business:

LUMBERJACK ENERGY, LLC

Charter Number:

41268811Q

Registration Date:

8/27/2013

Domicile Address

605 E. HIRAM

ATLANTA, TX 75551

Mailing Address

605 E. HIRAM

ATLANTA, TX 75551

Principal Business Office

605 E. HIRAM

ATLANTA, TX 75551

Registered Office in Louisiana

5925 LINE AVENUE

SHREVEPORT, LA 71106

Principal Business Establishment in Louisiana

5925 LINE AVENUE

SHREVEPORT, LA 71106

Status

Inactive

Inactive Reason:

Action by Secretary of State

Qualified:

8/27/2013

Last Report Filed:

N/A

Type:

Limited Liability Company (Non-Louisiana)

Registered Agent(s)

Agent:

G. WARREN THORNELL

Address 1:

5925 LINE AVENUE

City, State, Zip:

SHREVEPORT, LA 71106

Appointment Date:

8/27/2013

letter come from midland,tx google showed agent in Atlanta,tx.thank you for input

The corporation's agent, Mr. Thornell, past away recently and that could explain the address change and the fact that the LA registration is listed as Inactive.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service