just looked at some of the stuff on sonris lite about my well, i can understand a few words in the scout info under details, but most of them I have no idea.  Can someone help me with what it says?  Or does it mean anything?  Thanks

Views: 1106

Replies to This Discussion

Shayne.

Basically the scout report says that the surface location is in section 4 and the bottom hole and lateral are in section 9. (Mineral owners in section 9 will be paid royalty.) Well reached total depth on 6/26/2011, which means rig has finished drilling and will move out. 

thanks, at what point to they post that the well is finished, TVD and then what happens next

Shayne,

The next step after drilling is the completion of the well, which involves the fracing process, flowback and turn to sales. One thing to keep in mind is that SONRIS scout info is not always current. It can have several months of lag time, so in some cases a well maybe turned to sale, but SONRIS may still show drilling.

just looked on sonris does this well decline look normal or excessive? is this based on pressure? 

Shayne,

The decline is normal. The pressure will decline over time, however a lot of things can affect the pressure. The operator is monitoring the well and will make the necessary adjustments to get the max production. 

FXEF, haven't seen you post in awhile. Good to see you back on the board. I know you are familiar with the areas in T14 R14 Holly Field. Do you see Encana coming back into those areas this summer? They have taken new surface leases on JB Davis's land off Red Bluff near the Stonewall Frierson Rd. Also friends of mine have been watching Encana taking many loads of rock into old well sites. Just curious if you have any any info

kittycatmama,

I have not seen any Encana activity in T14-R14. Exco is drilling Alt. wells in section 3. The Long 3 2-ALT surface location is in section 10. The Patterson-UTI 212 is rigged up in section 10, but not sure which well it is drilling.

Trinidad Drilling 119 James 3 1-ALT 246304 EXCO

Patterson-UTI 214 Long 3 2-ALT 246299 EXCO

I was looking on DNR website and noticed that in Sec. 23 15/14 which sits in Caspiana but just above the Holly, that Encana is going in to request an 8 well superpad (hearing set for June 4).

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service