Views: 3498

Replies to This Discussion

Nabors Drilling Rig X17 reported Spud 11/6, 10 days Drilling Ahead @ 7151', 11/14.

Nabors Drilling Rig X17 reported Spud 11/6, 17 days Drilling Ahead @ 11,350', 11/21.

Nabors Drilling Rig X17 reported Spud 11/6, 24 days Drilling Ahead @ 11,853', 11/28.

Nabors Drilling Rig X17 reported Spud 11/6, 31 days Drilling Ahead @ 18,668', 12/5.

What makes you think that, John?  The last I heard the well was completed and flaring gas.

It's not a Dry Hole, that's a Dry Hole Cap.  It seals the well head until the next operation.  WOCR is Waiting On Completion Rig.  This well has been completed and is flowing just no IP data is available yet.

Tankers have been hauling off product(water or crude) for two weeks now.

If it's a good well there should be a mention in the corporate presentation scheduled for next Wednesday.

A reliable source said it came in marginal,he would not elaborate  ,who knows what they call marginal....

If correct that would add to a string of recently announced "marginal" wells.

That's Goodrich's MO.  If it ain't good news they don't say it.  Don't see them surviving 2015.  Just like Williams, they're hiding results on this one for as long as possible.  

All the operators emphasize the good news and down play the not so good.  GDP has gone to greater than normal lengths, in my opinion, to promote the TMS but then again they have bet their future on it.  I don't think GDP is in danger of going under in 2015 because of their hedge position.  Their $96.11/bbl guaranteed price for 3500 bbl/d should help them limp through this year while maintaining some modest level of drilling in the TMS.  The problem for GDP is the specter of long term depressed crude prices and a much lower hedge position for 2016 production.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service