john goodday's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry - my reference of $8-10 million wells was for Haynesville Shale.  With below f…"

john goodday replied Nov 13 to Nat. Gas Prices

5 Nov 15
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"And there's the explanation - Thanks! "

john goodday replied Sep 30 to Vernon Field

3 Sep 30
Reply by john goodday

"What do producers in the gulf do when a hurricane is imminent?  Similar situation e…"

john goodday replied Aug 2 to Natural Gas Prices

4 Aug 2
Reply by adubu

"Would you know where in T13 R15 ?  What type of notice is it that gives that indicat…"

john goodday replied Jul 27 to Indigo Minerals applying for Cross Unit Laterals in Bethany Longstreet T14 R16

17 Jul 27
Reply by kittycatmama

"Would you have any knowledge for BEUSA and their operations in T13N-R15W ? It's diff…"

john goodday replied Jul 18 to New Drilling in Bethany Longstreet Field?

7 Jul 18

"Would you name the parish & operator / township / range ?"

john goodday replied Jul 2 to Flush with mineral purchase offers - are they worth the paper they are written on?

6 Jul 6
Reply by kittycatmama

"Caddo Parish : Based upon completion report of 1,288 MCF & 43 BBLS Oil - At what…"

john goodday replied May 11 to OIL AND GAS NEWS - MAY 11, 2014 - shreveporttimes.com

7 May 11
Reply by Bobi Carr ("parker")

"I bet Floyd Wilson would love to have the the Terryville, Hico Knowles fields back !…"

john goodday replied Mar 10 to OIL AND GAS NEWS - MARCH 9, 2014 - shreveporttimes.com

11 Mar 10

"Wildhorse's wells are really very nice - now showing a good amount of liquids as wel…"

john goodday replied Mar 10 to OIL AND GAS NEWS - MARCH 9, 2014 - shreveporttimes.com

11 Mar 10

"If the offer to buy at 400 X  - is for real - would you mind sharing the name of the…"

john goodday replied Nov 18, 2013 to Sell my mineral rights? Need some expert opinions.

54 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Ed

RSS

advertisements