The site has seen increasing levels of hostilities directed toward fellow members. This is disappointing but somewhat expected in a group of 7,200. Some of you didn’t learn manners from your parents so I guess Haynesville has to teach you. From here on out, if any individual gets 3 complaints against them which violates the terms of our membership agreement. You are out here. I don’t care if you think you doing someone a favor by calling them an Ass_ _ _ _, Sh_ _ Head, or if you are exercising your “manhood” by telling someone you are going to come through the screen and F them up. Or letting us know how high your IQ is by referring to another member as an idiot or child etc. I also don’t care about the low IQ of the individual you are directing your comments to. There no reason to result to resort to insults, at least on this site.

Please review the portion of the membership agreement I am primarily concerned with.

1) You will not make any post which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material.

To report an issue CLICK HERE

OR WE COULD JUST IMPLEMENT THE BELOW

Views: 80

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i have gotten positve feedback from this new rule. will consider altering it to include 2 strikes rather than 3 and the addition of warnings.
After getting some feedback from you all, i have decided to amend it to 2 strikes, so this gives everyone 1 warning. Thanks.
Thanks for your feedback on this.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service