How much do landmen make who are working in the Haynesville Shale

Can anyone tell me how much efficient, professional and expierenced (say 30+ years) landmen earn a day who are working in the Haynessville Shale? Do they more on the Texas or Lousisiana side of the play? Do they have to pay for their car expenses out of their pockets? Do they get reimbursed for meals and if from out of town, do they get reimbursed for motel expenses?

Views: 2624

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Reading the code is a great step forward, reading and understanding every clause in a lease form and the most used clauses in the exhibits is also great - but knowing title is everything. Also memorizing the LA laws of descent and distribution for those tracts where the owners just haven't made their way to file successions and get JOPs for the last 40+ years.

I am sure the industry would welcome someone with a work ethic to want to learn on their own and read the code on their own - hopefully to replace the plague of warm bodies that seems to re-surface every so often.
Please pardon me, an inexperienced junior shaler trying to learn. I'm trying to verify the credentials of a landman LLC , one who has contacted myself and some neighbors. We have some small parcells, less than 20 acrs. A 24" pipeline is planned to come within 100' of our homes and we are concerned. Can any of your experience point me in the right direction?

Respectfully.
just keep in mind that if one of those 24" pipelines blow up, they make craters the size of a football field

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service