A few months back horizontal drilling activities in Amite County screeched to a halt, save the completion of the Anderson 17H and 18H wells.

With the completion of 17H and the pending completion of 18H, signs of activity are appearing.

I predict several wells will be drilling by the end of June.

Let's keep ourselves informed here of drilling activities in Amite County.

Views: 13977

Replies to This Discussion

Any thing happening on the Encana Ash wells. I need to make the trip and drive by just to see for myself.

If they are permitted, would drilling need to start by the end of the year?

Someone told me they were starting on a site in that area.  I assumed it was one of the Ash wells, but a drive by/report would be nice.

I made a drive by of where I think the Ash wells are going. Saw a new service road already in place. Looks like the road is only a week old, no weeds growing in the ditches and no evidence of water runnoff.  Couldn't tell if any equipment had been transported down it.

06-22-2012 Joe Jackson Well update.

Things are progressing slowly, but just fine.  Something over 15,000 feet.  Roughly 6,000 feet of lateral left.

Get some lemonade and find some shade.  Twill be awhile before it is finished.

May take 2 glasses of lemonade and a shot of vodka - I heard  that the holes collapsed in the last couple days on both the Joe Jackson and the new Weyerhauser wells.  Encana is supposedly having to drill around the collapsed holes on both wells and may have to start the JJ lateral over. Mud weight problem maybe?? Anyone know if there is any truth to this? I think is is so, unfortunately.

I did hear the Weyerhauser drill was experiencing major problems, but I have not heard that on the Joe Jackson.

That said, my news is usually a day or so behind.

Does anone have a link for an amite county map with range and township info?

Re:  ECA - Joe Jackson 4H #2.  Trinidad Drilling Rig #124 reported 37 days drilling with no reported depth on June 22.

Here's one...not the best I've seen, but is of some help.  Just click on "View Map"

http://www.tscmaps.com/mg/ms/amite/index.asp

Once here you can type in landowners' names and play with it. 

thanks Lee and Bernell,

Back when Encore was leasing us I had all his stuff located, now i'm having to re-learn everything.No offfers yet but we are within a mile of Joe Jackson.

earthpoint is good but slow and it overlays google earth

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service