Hi all! What can you tell me about this well please? It says it is a Haynesville well, and producing. The API # is 419-31340, lease name Epps, and operator is Burk Royalty. Here is the production data. What do the numbers mean please? They don't look like good numbers. Is it low producing, or are they not far enough along for good numbers? Can someone please help decipher these numbers? Please and thank you!
Lease Name: EPPS, Lease No: 246816, Well No: 1
District 06
Lease Production and Disposition
Jun 2008 - May 2009

Date GW Gas (MCF) Condensate (BBL) Operator Name Operator No. Field Name Field No.
Production Disposition Production Disposition
Feb 2009 Gas-63 63 Oil-4 4 BURK ROYALTY CO., LTD. 108799 CENTER (HAYNESVILLE) 16697300
Mar 2009 Gas-4,325 4,325 Oil-0 0
Apr 2009 Gas-617 617 Oil-4 4
May 2009 Gas-1,059 1,059 Oil-0 0
Total Gas-6,064 6,064 Oil-8 8

Views: 93

Replies to This Discussion

PBOL, it normally takes 2-3 months for the production month to be included. So maybe early September before June volumes are available.
NFR has begun to complete a few horizontal Haynesville Shale wells in Harrison County in the past month or two. They did drill several vertical ones first -- not sure I understand that either unless it was to hold the land for production -- but they are now starting to get have some decent horizontal ones come on line.
THE CARZENAVA WELL HAS A 6 INCH LINE HOOK UP TO THE WELL HEAD AND A COLLING TOWER ON SITE LOOKS LIKE GOING TO BE A GREAT WELL
Kevin--all shale wells due to the gas is hot at that depth needs cooling towers means nothing about IP flow. The 6" line are you sure it's not the wireline getting ready to shoot the perf. so they can frac it ??? Did you go on site yourself??
YES I HAVE WE ARE IN THE UNIT
in unit NICE congraulation-- is well on flow back or completed-- what's it flowing???

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service