From their presentation today.

• Blackstone A43 H
success
• 32 MMcfe/d IP
• 9,500 psi back pressure

http://www.encana.com/investors/presentations/pdfs/20100614-capp-pr...

Tags: 32, A-43H, Augustine, Blackstone, Encana, IP, MMcfe/d, San

Views: 365

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WOW!!! GREAT NEWS for all of us Southern folks! This news has been a long time coming! Any idea why there is no choke info given???
Also interesting to see that the pressure is reported at 9,500 psi.

Really curious as to what the choke might be on this one.

For ref. purposes, Devon's Kardell 1-H came in at 30.7 but with 6,800 psi on an relatively open 37/64 open choke.

Assuming that the larger PSI would be the result of a more restricted choke.
I listened to the presentation and they said it initially flowed at 25 mmcfe/d but they added an "additional wing valve" and it flowed to 32 mmcfe/d with 9500 psi. I don't know what that valve is or how it affects the flow but they seemed happy with it and with the entire area.
AL, adding another wing valve would reduce some of surface flow restriction upstream of the flow choke.
(For Cheerleader) "Go MOTHERLOAD Go - Keep going down this Road" (not very creative) Congrats to our TX neighbors!!!
Congrats Texas!

I can't wait to see how many frac stages there are.

Looks like ECA's science experiments are winners!

I hope they can duplicate it in other "fringe" areas.
Additional information: 14,500 ft deep and 4000 ft lateral
MOTHERLOAD appears to have become an understatement. There ain't no "livin" with me now guys!!!
Just to refresh your memories...
On or about December 9, 2009...yes... 2009, Cheerleader predicted this well was going to be "huge" yes "huge".
Many of you scoffed at Cheerleader's prediction. [ you know who you are] Cheerleader ignored the mockery and continued to cheer the people of San Augustine county on to become the MOTHERLOAD of the Haynesvilleshale.
{good thing Cheerleader has high esteem]
On May 3, 2010 at 11.01pm Cheerleader entered into a bet that the well would initial over 22 mmcfd with a bottle of Cristal champagne on the bet. [Cheerleader is high maintenance and bottom line here someone owes Cheerleader a bottle of Cristal.] Now, many of you see Cheerleader as a cute blue eyed blond, 5'8", in a cute red, white and blue cheerleading out fit....and don't forget the megaphone with 'MOTHERLOAD' embossed with pink crystals....and the famous pom poms. Now you can stop with the stupid pom pom jokes!!! [you know who you are] Yes, Cheerleader is all of those adorable characteristics and more...intuitive, intelligent...perceptive
but enough about Moi. I can't close without saying....MOTHERLOAD PEOPLE UNITE. Retain your attorney and negotiate those leases for top dollar!!! Love and Kisses to everyone!!! We are truly blessed!! God Bless America
and God Bless Texas!!!!!!!!!!
Cheerleader.... Champion of the Motherload People
Cheerleader, how about a $25 Gift Certificate to Tractor Supply? That ought to buy a couple of bottles of that Cristal stuff, right? In exchange I trust that you will provide me with the short term loan of your pom-poms. LOL!!!
Skip,
Crystal Champagne costs on the average from $200.00-$1800.00 on up. Sort of like a lease bonus.
$200.00 is low maintenance. I'm very high maintenance which puts my bottle, that someone on this site owes me, into the thousands. I will find you!!!
My pom poms are not for loan but if you ask me really nice I'll teach you how to do a triple flip...off your tractor!
Now, many of you see Cheerleader as a cute blue eyed blond, 5'8", in a cute red, white and blue cheerleading out fit....and don't forget the megaphone with 'MOTHERLOAD' embossed with pink crystals....and the famous pom poms

I think I'm in love....
farmbrad, i think that "gas" has gone to your head ! lol
hey do you actually have acres in that unit or just near by?

goshdarn, "keep east texas weird" just doesn't have the ring to it. i was thinking maybe, "keep east texas gaseous" ? big LOL

congrats to all st. aug. this should help mineral owners in future negotiations.
kj

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service