I'm looking for the aforementioned thread and even had it bookmarked, but the former bookmark now takes me to a forum where I can't find it, and I cannot find a search feature that will take me there. Can anyone tell me how I can retrieve this topic? Thanks!

Views: 270

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I did not find the thread on that link.

I have apparently found a small part of the thread about 4 pages into the discussion forum but only 5 replies showed on it (and there were previously many more than that) but the original post by KB was not there. Am I doing something wrong, or has the post been removed?
I need the information "UMI Basics" too.
My bookmark is invalid.
Where is that thread now?
Thanks
If you are looking for the same thread that El Theo mentions above, it likely no long exists on the site. When KB deleted her profile, all her content was removed also. Now for those that know, KB is still around under a new member profile. So if it still exists, ask Keith to find it for you. If not, you will have to ask the new KB to repost it.
Henry to the rescue! I downloaded it to my hard drive a while back, just in the event that our friend Caliente ever deleted it. I'm uploading it for all to see.
Attachments:
And, if you cannot read docx versions of Word, here's the .doc version.
Attachments:
Way to go, Henry!
Thank You Henry!

I will keep a copy.
My question is: How do I find out when the well is considered "complete"?

30:103.1 provides
"A.

(1) Within ninety calendar days from COMPLETION of the well, an initial report which
shall contain the costs of drilling, completing, and equipping the unit well.
BG, for a Haynesville Shale well that should be after it is fracture stimulated and wellhead production equipment installed.
Amazing! You get a promotion!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service