Views: 6759

Replies to This Discussion

I sure hope that is true for all involved and I certianly hope they have as much success in the Ora Field.

1000 bopd seems awful high for only 3 frac stages! If this is the case, everyone better hold on tight in the LSBD! In addition, the well should not be flowing if they are in fact still fracing it. They have to drill out the plugs that are installed during the frac process before it will actually flow and that usually happens several days or longer after the frac job is complete.

At one point SWN said they were going to do a total of about 12 fracs in the Roberson, but in three groups of about four fracs each, at different times, starting at the toe and moving toward the heel. So my take is that they are probably now working on their last group of 4 fracs.

Unless they are using composite plugs with a flow-back valve... like they do in the Fayetteville and elsewhere.

I think you're right about the time, but just in case I'm going to also check at 11 am CST. Hopefully we will get some very pertinent (and exciting) info.

Did SWN announce anything that all us mineral owners would be excited to learn?

Production started at noon today.  Steve says he would be excited abot 100 bpd and could work it up to 400-500 bpd.

Steve says well fracked well. Did not have water issues.

3,000,0000,0000 recoverable on SWN'S 500,000 acres

Lee, What assumptions did you use to calculate 3 billion barrels?

He stated in the presentation they estimated 2.8-3B bbls recoverable just based on rates elsewhere of about 10%. 

That would presume that evolving technologies will not increase that percentage, and that is a pretty substantial presumption.

3,000,000,000 x $100 = $300,000,000,000/500,000 acres = $600,000 acre

$600,000 x .20 (royalty) =

$120,000 acre  (if my math is correct)

I like that potential but it remains potential for now.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service