What is fresh water going for now days? (per load) Thanks in advance

Views: 47

Replies to This Discussion

Good question... maybe King John will show up to to share his insights. He was working on a deal for ponds last month. Not sure if he will know about barrel rate but he might.
easttex, all i have heard up to now is that the city of shreveport was getting $4.00 a 1000 gallons . i have heard this was a very good price but i really dont know. i am expecting to hear a report back tomorrow on some water prices on water sold in st. aug. county, and nach. county.
i have also been told the city of center discussed selling water last night at theit city commish. meeting. if its not already , a minutes of the meeting may be available. an operator we heard alot about yesterday has an offer out to city of center to buy ALL the water they are permitted to sale from lake pinkston.
will update you and the group when i find out more.
kj
easttex, i would also pose the question in the desotto parish group. seems like water marketing has been going on a little longer there, may have better luck finding out prices there.
kj
Being a pipeline inspector, I do know of some contractors that have paid 25 cents a barrel(42 gal.) to landowners for pipeline testing water.
thanks for the info jimmy. at .25 cents a barrel, thats $5.95 per 1000. quite a bit better than the city of shreveport. here is some general info...
an acre foot of water is 324,848 gallons, at .25 cents a barrel , an acre foot of water would be worth about $1933.
kj
Thats good information King John, thanks, I'll be checking back.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service